Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/18/2120 Dang, take two

Okay, so I ended up wearing muu muus in Maui. I guess I could change my blog to nomoremuumuusinmaui. Pretty long title, though. So here I go again. I can't seem to get my head on straight about this whole eating right and portion control. I could blame it on my husband, Bill. He's the king of snacks, treats etc. Trouble is, I never really eat any of that. I'm more of a "start eating when I walk in the door from school until I go to bed" kind of girl. Today was a real eye opener. 212 lbs. I couldn't believe it. After all, didn't I walk three times this week? 212, 212, 212. I just can't believe it. Just thinking about it I get that same sort of light headed buzzy feeling that I get when I see Algebra. Kind of like I've been holding my breath too long. I really don't know where to start, but start I must. I have been reading a few blogs and find them so inspiring. I didn't know that they existed until I saw Sean Anderson's blog Daily Diary of a Winning Loser featured on aol. It's amazing. It's hard for me to sit around feeling sorry for myself when I read about his journey. So I guess I'll count calories. It worked for Sean. I can count. It's not Algebra so I should be okay. Just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment